Dear KCC family,
I hope all is well with you and yours. I am excited to announce that we will be able to worship together in person starting this Sunday, October 4th at 10 a.m. As we anticipate gathering again, I would like everyone to feel prepared for the safety precautions and modifications that will be in place.
I have included a set of guidelines to help us come together safely, based on state and county recommendations. Please take a few minutes to familiarize yourself with these guidelines. We understand that worship will seem a little different, but we are working hard to make it a meaningful experience. If you have questions or suggestions, please let me know them. You can email me at email@example.com.
Please remember, these guidelines are not permanent but will help us comply with the current state and county guidelines for places of worship. We have learned that we can worship God in all kinds of configurations, and it will be significant as we come back together. We will also continue to Livestream our worship service for those who are unable to attend at this time. I am looking forward to seeing you all again!
May God richly bless you and your families.
Kerman Covenant Guidelines for Public Worship Services
1) We will resume in-person worship services on Sunday, October 4 2020.
• We will have one service at 10:00 a.m.
• The service will be shorter: 60 minutes in length.
• We will enter through the patio entrance instead of the foyer.
• We will take a photo of each service for attendance.
• Offerings may be placed in the basket as you enter/exit through the patio doors.
• Bulletins will be available online and at the greeter’s table.
2) We ask everyone to be responsible for themselves and their families.
• If your health is compromised, please stay home.
• If you or anyone in your family is sick, please stay home.
• If you or anyone in your family has been exposed to someone who has the virus, please stay home for 14 days.
• Take your own temperature and monitor your own health before coming to worship.
• Please maintain a social distance of 6 feet at all times, and avoid handshakes and hugs for the time being.
• Chairs will be set up in clusters of 2, 3, 4, and 5, with a six-foot social distance spacing in between.
3) During the service, there will be NO nursery, children’s church, Bible study hour, or planned fellowship time (refreshments) before or after the services.
4) Wearing a face mask/cover is strongly recommended. Extra face masks will be available for anyone who may need one.
5) Restrooms will be sanitized before, during, and after service.
6) At the close of the service, we will all exit through the patio doors, beginning with the back rows closest to the doors. Ushers will excuse people by sections.