Hello KCC family!
On Monday, Governor Newsom directed churches in certain counties with rising Covid-19 case numbers to pause in-door gatherings for at least three weeks. This order affects Fresno county and our church as well. In response, our worship service will be Livestream only at 10 am on Sunday.
We ask for your patience, and especially for your prayers as we do our best to care for our church and our community. See you Sunday on our Youtube and Facebook page. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to call the church office at 559-846-5307.
Abiding in Hope!
Kerman Covenant Guidelines for Public Worship Services
1) We will resume in-person worship services as restrictions are lifted.
• We will have one service at 10:00 a.m.
• The service will be shorter: 60 minutes in length.
• We will enter through the patio entrance instead of the foyer.
• We will take a photo of each service for attendance.
• Offerings may be placed in the basket as you enter/exit through the patio doors.
• Bulletins will be available online and at the greeter’s table.
2) We ask everyone to be responsible for themselves and their families.
• If your health is compromised, please stay home.
• If you or anyone in your family is sick, please stay home.
• If you or anyone in your family has been exposed to someone who has the virus, please stay home for 14 days.
• Take your own temperature and monitor your own health before coming to worship.
• Please maintain a social distance of 6 feet at all times, and avoid handshakes and hugs for the time being.
• Chairs will be set up in clusters of 2, 3, 4, and 5, with a six-foot social distance spacing in between.
3) During the service, there will be NO nursery, children’s church, Bible study hour, or planned fellowship time (refreshments) before or after the services.
4) Wearing a face mask/cover is required. Extra face masks will be available for anyone who may need one.
5) Restrooms will be sanitized before, during, and after service.
6) At the close of the service, we will all exit through the patio doors, beginning with the back rows closest to the doors. Ushers will excuse people by sections.